It is about intentionally showing up over the next two months to see the growth but it is more than that.
It is about creating and building a community where we can come together to support, to build, and to question what we are doing along the way. A safe place where we can show up as we are and learn what we need to learn and explore all of the possibilities that we have within us.
I love when women look deep within and say, “this is what I want.” They may have no idea how to get there or where to begin but that is the magic of having a community around you. Others know or can give you ideas on where to begin. Pure magic.
TURNING IDEAS INTO CREATIONS AND BUILDING FROM THERE
I just jump in. From the time I started as an entrepreneur that is what I did. It drives my husband crazy. Well, it probably started BEFORE I was an entrepreneur.
I follow my heart and tend to NOT overthink things before I decide to just go for it. Examples of this…
I met my husband online and the first time we spoke, I told him we were gonna get married.
I drove 18 hours one way to meet him in person without telling my parents.
We married each other having dated for a year long-distance and only living together for a week. (16 years in and I think it was the right decision.)
In 2016, I created a program to help women fall in love with themselves and had two women sign up.
In 2016, I thought of an idea for a subscription box while I was sleeping, wrote it on a piece of paper, and less than a month later, the first box went out.
You see, I tend to jump in with both feet. I am not worried if I don’t know how to do something because I know that I will figure it out along the way. I am not worried I will fail because honestly, my life would be pretty boring if I worried about that all the time. Sometimes taking a chance (okay, most of the time) is the ONLY way to move forward and begin to see what possibilities really exist.
Last week I wrote a blog about using the summer months to grow your business. A few days after that, is when Splash Into Blogging came into my mind. I didn’t have a name for it yet and of course, I reached out to Jody.
As a lot of our conversations start…
I have an idea.
I am sure at this point, Jody just shakes her head and says, now what but she listens and she helps me to brainstorm and get all of my creative fuzz out of the way to bring an idea to life.
The idea I sent her was a blogging accelerator. A piece of our conversation is posted below. It was as if she was reading my mind because as you can see from our conversation, she suggested summer words. (Like I suggested in my blog post last week!! Totally felt called out that I didn’t think of it for myself. BAHAHAHAHA) She totally gets the credit for naming this incubator!!
Bringing an idea to life is this simple and yet this complicated. I remember reading or hearing a while ago a piece of advice that I can’t get out of my head. I have no idea where I heard it from but it has stuck with me. These aren’t the exact words but this is the gist of it.
When you get an idea, act on it. The Universe is giving you this idea because YOU can bring it to life. If you don’t listen, the Universe will give the idea to someone else who will move forward with it.
Now is the time to bring your vision to life. Listen to those ideas that you have coming in and give them a chance. If they don’t work out, you will learn something on the journey. It is time to step into your creative power and Splash Into Blogging is the perfect stepping stone to help you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SPLASH INTO BLOGGING INCUBATOR
I really wanted to go BIG over the summer months. I want to dig in deep and focus on building my blog and my business to even bigger heights. My kids are home and I have worked out a deal with my two oldest that they can get paid to babysit while I work at my full-time job and build my business.
Now this means that I need to get super intentional with my time. It means that I need to have a plan and stay motivated. If you are ready to stay committed and motivated to your dreams, this incubator is for you.
Let’s break down what you will get by joining Splash Into Blogging.
1. 9 live weekly trainings. I will share the exact trainings below that you will get. I love this because I truly want to teach women how to blog and these trainings are going to help you do that. If you can’t attend live, they will be Wednesday evenings throughout July and August, you will get a recorded version sent to your email so that you have it.
2. Worksheets and workbooks. I have yet to narrow down exactly what I am going to give you because I want them to be of benefit to you. There is nothing worse than a workbook that you aren’t going to use.
3. Private community. I haven’t quite decided how I want to deliver it. I feel like everyone has Facebook but that also means Facebook groups can get lost quite easily. That isn’t what I want to happen. So I am trying to decide if I go with a Facebook group, a group Slack, MOMO Board (which looks pretty awesome), or even a Voxer chat group. Do you have an opinion on which one you would like to see?
4. Weekly group calls. There will be 9 group calls in total. You do not need to attend these if you don’t want to but it is a great way to stay focused, ask questions, and bring to light any issues that you are having. Remember this is all about building a community and showing up weekly is going to help us all do that.
5. Monthly brainstorming session. There will be 2 of these since it is a 2-month program. This is where we can help each other create a blog content plan for the months and help to figure out a social media strategy that will help build your blog even more.
6. Weekly co-working sessions. I loved when I attended the weekly sessions that Entrepreneur Women Unified put on. Now that I work during the day, it is harder to show up. These are a great way to show up and get work done. There is something about being accountable and just getting shit done.
7. Social pods. This is more than just engagement. This is showing up on the participants’ websites and leaving comments on their blogs, sharing the content on Pinterest or Facebook, and supporting them on their other social media platforms. In order to grow, we need to have support and feel seen. This is a way for us to be able to support one another.
That is all of the AMAZINGNESS that you will receive BUT there is more. I want to talk about what you are going to get that isn’t above.
Strategies to help you build your blog
A community to help you that will be there for the long term
Motivation and inspiration to keep moving forward
Cheerleaders in your corner
Accountability to reach for your goals
Now, what you have all been waiting for. The 9 live trainings that you will receive when you join this blogging incubator. I hope you are as excited as I am!!
Week 1: Relaunch Your Blog: Mini Launching Strategy
You are in this program to boost your blog so let’s get it started with a mini relaunch. It is all about showing up and bringing life back to your blog.
Week 2: Create Your Blog Legal Pages
Here I will show you the legal pages that your blog should have, what their purpose is, and how you create them.
Week 3: SEO Basics of Websites and Blog Posts
You can’t really have a blogging program without talking about SEO. I will walk you through what you need to have on your website and in your blog posts to help with your SEO.
Week 4: Must-Haves in Every Blog Post
This is about what every blog post must have in order to give your readers the best experience while they are on your blogging website.
Week 5: Planning Out Your Blog Posts
Do you get stuck on writing blog posts? I can help you plan out your blog posts to help make writing easier.
Week 6: Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts Into Different Content
This one is always so much fun. Let me show you how to repurpose your content and use it on your social media platforms to share that piece of work that you created.
Week 7: Creating Your Media Kit For Blog Outreach
It is time for you to start reaching out to other bloggers or even companies to work with. Let’s build a media kit that you can be proud of and that shows who you are as a blogger.
Week 8: Blog Post to Social Media Workflow Planning
Wondering how to plan out your social media around your blog posts? In this workshop, I will show you how to create a workflow plan that helps you to easily plan out your content across all social media platforms.
Week 9: Creating an Opt-In For Your Website
It is time to turn those readers into followers. We will focus on what you can use as an opt-in. I will also show you how to create one and how to put it on your website.
So are you ready now to take the leap and join Splash Into Blogging Incubator? I am beyond excited about this 2 month program and how it is going to change the blogs of so many. Now is the time to bring your vision to life and grow that blog that you have. There are limited spots available for this program so join today. I will see you when we begin on July 1st!!!